NanoDC as a Service
Any Server, Any Location
Outdoors or indoors, even in a hot climate, the NanoDC houses up to 24 kW of equipment without any burden on facility cooling systems.
It supports high performance servers with breakthrough cooling technology that gets the job done with just a fan. No compressors, liquids, or refrigerants are needed.
Best of all, the NanoDC is offered as a no-hassle subscription service that is customized to meet the needs of your business. You choose the IT and the location. Continuous remote monitoring with an array of sensors ensures reliable and secure operation.
- Add capacity to a colo or enterprise data center without adding new generators or cooling infrastructure.
- Move IT out of your computer closet, but still keep it secure on-site
- High-bandwidth, low-latency, storage
- Telecom, switching equipment
- Data cache and processing for security systems
- Data cache and processing for medical imagery
- Data cache and processing for autonomous vehicles
- High performance computing, AI, analytics, high power GPUs and CPUs
- Content distribution node
- Storage and processing for unattended or challenging sites: cell towers, oil wells, satellite antennas, telescopes, utility substations, factory floor, farm, traffic management, water management, waste management, research stations, …
- Dimensions: 41"W, 56"D, 80"H
- Up to 24 kW
- Optional 2-minute backup batteries
- One moving part: industrial fan
- Optional recirculation for operation in cold environments
- Built-in filtration
- No server fans
- High reliability
- Minimal maintenance
- Continuous monitoring
A Division of Forced Physics DCT
Offering NanoDCs as a Service